As a crime fiction author and lawyer, DNA is involved in a lot of what I’m thinking and writing about all the time. DNA especially took the spotlight in my Thriller Award Finalist novel Jack and Joe, which explores the connections between Jack Reacher and Joe Reacher. Since then, I’ve been blogging occasionally about true […]
Tag Archives | 23andme
My Worlds Are Colliding!
By Diane on April 28, 2016 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Hunt for Jack Reacher
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights