eBooks catch a lot of flak from their paperback and hardback “big brothers.”
There are some features of printed books that eBooks just can’t offer. eBooks don’t have that beloved new book smell (the smell is so adored that there’s even a candle for it), eBooks don’t allow you to display your book collection in your house, they don’t give you an excuse to collect cool bookmarks, and they can potentially run out of battery.
But there are some major advantages to eBooks, too:
- With a Nook or Kindle or Kobo, you can fit 200 books in your purse — and it still weighs less than one hardback.
- Come across a new book you want to read? You can buy it and start reading instantly.
- You can touch a word and get a definition.
But there’s one advantage to paperbacks that e-books can never live up to — the ability to be autographed.
A really cool service called Authorgraph allows your ebook to be autographed by the author, with a personalized message to you and everything. It’s free!
I’d love to authorgraph any of your Diane Capri ebooks for you. When you make the request for an authorgraph (following the steps below), you get personal, digital inscription for an e-book. It is sent directly from me to your digital reading device. You don’t have to have a Kindle, and every Authorgraph is unique, meaning yours and yours alone.
How To Request An Authorgraph:
- Go to www.authorgraph.com/authors/DianeCapri
- Select which book you would like me to digitally sign.
- Click “Request Authorgraph” (the green button). During this stage, you can include a message to me if you wish.
- You’ll receive an email when I’ve signed your book.
If you send me a request soon, I’ll be able to personally wish you Happy Holidays in writing! I look forward to hearing from you.
Comments are closed.