Is there a place for the positive in crime fiction? Regular readers of my novels know I believe the answer is yes. We must extrapolate a bit, but it seems Alexander McCall Smith, author of the hugely successful Ladies No. 1 Detective Agency series, may agree. In an article published this month titled “Beauty Locked […]
Tag Archives | Beauty Locked Out
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- 5 Things You’ll Want To Know About Lee Child’s Book
- Inside Human Trafficking: Part 1
- August #Giveaway from THE TWELVE
- Investing in Gold: Silly, Sound or Criminal?
- TRUE CRIME: Bored Robber Gives Up
- Happy #BookLoversDay! And A Giveaway!
- Now’s the Time to Pre-Order Deep Cover Jack!
- The Bookworm’s Alternatives to Pokémon Go