There’s no better feeling than hitting the gifting bulls-eye, especially when the best gift is shared in a face-to-face moment. Every kid knows receiving great gifts feels wonderful. But we adults know giving great gifts feels even better. ‘Tis truly better to give than to receive. Except when it isn’t. Whether they cost precious time, […]
Archive | November, 2011
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Abraham Shakespeare Victim of Fortune
- Coffee: Nectar of the Gods, Right?
- Amanda Knox: Can You Solve This Case?
- Feeling Frazzled? Try The Law of Least Effort
- Happy Thanksgiving and NewsFlash!
- Listen Up! Four For The Road (And Two Free!)
- What Keeps Lee Child (And Me) Writing?
- Thanks To You – Don’t Know Jack Hits The USA Today Bestseller List!