The Monday Mystery Mob™ reached the following conclusions. Do you agree? #1 Death After Dinner: The study of twins in science is evolving and far from settled. Although fertility treatments produce frequent twins in today’s world, identical twins (called monozygotic, meaning two embryos developed from a single fertilized egg) remain statistically rare. They occur only once [...]
Archive | September, 2011
Is there a place for the positive in crime fiction? Regular readers of my novels know I believe the answer is yes. We must extrapolate a bit, but it seems Alexander McCall Smith, author of the hugely successful Ladies No. 1 Detective Agency series, may agree. In an article published this month titled “Beauty Locked [...]
Start your week with a little mystery. Match wits with the Monday Mystery Mob™. What’s your solution? #1 – Death After Dinner The Monday Mystery Mob™ had finished their schnitzel, gathered strudel and schnapps. Helga Bittner settled in to lead the after dinner traditional crime puzzle discussion. “We’ve got a good one tonight. You’ll never [...]
The Help, based on Kathryn Stockett’s novel set in Jackson, Mississippi, where the author grew up, is this summer’s hottest success story.But perhaps more important is the rest of the story. Do you know it? The film’s tag line promises: “Three extraordinary women are about to take an extraordinary step…” Indeed they did and the film is [...]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Get Back Jack: Chasing Suspects in Manhattan
- Don’t Know Jack About Counterfeits?
- Researching The Hunt For Jack Reacher
- BSR Radio Interviews Diane Capri: Don’t Know Jack
- April Showers Free Reads For Book Lovers (and iPad Mini Giveaway!)
- Sherlock? Watson? Notice Anything Different at Licensed to Thrill?
- Wattpad Loves a Good Mystery! Don’t You?
- What Would She Do For Twisted Justice?