A lot of the books I write take place in Florida, and there’s good reason for that. Part of the reason we read is because we love escaping to another world, so why not escape to Florida? The gorgeous weather here is the perfect setting for Judge Willa Carson in my Hunt For Justice Series, for […]
Tag Archives | St. Petersburg
Today is Halloween. So are these the scariest bookshelves you’ve ever seen, or what?! These creepy bookshelves remind me of a bookstore in St. Petersburg, FL that’s said to be haunted. It’s called Haslam’s Book Store, founded in 1933, and it happens to also be the biggest new and used bookstore in the state of […]
I recently had an opportunity to step into Jordan Fox‘s world and it was truly surreal. No, I wasn’t sent to solve a cold case or to investigate a suspicious airplane crash. I was invited to a press event – a VIP reception and preview of the “Dalí and da Vinci” art exhibit at St. Petersburg’s Dalí […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek