Day Two of the Holiday Blog Hop! Entered yesterday? Enter again today! 2 New Ways to Enter and Now 2 Prizes! The Wall Street Journal recently confirmed The Science Behind Gifting. Here’s a hint: It’s not the thought that counts. Nope. Not even close. “The secret to being a good gift giver…is to give them what they want,” […]
Tag Archives | Ralphie
Secret Justice? Epic Gift Fail!
By Diane on December 11, 2012 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
“A Christmas Story”: Ralphie’s Perfect Gifting Secret
There’s no better feeling than hitting the gifting bulls-eye, especially when the best gift is shared in a face-to-face moment. Every kid knows receiving great gifts feels wonderful. But we adults know giving great gifts feels even better. ‘Tis truly better to give than to receive. Except when it isn’t. Whether they cost precious time, […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights
- Murder for hire…