I told you last month about The Dakota, the exclusive apartment building in New York City. The Dakota is featured in my friend Lee Child’s Jack Reacher novel The Hard Way, which is the source book for my Hunt for Jack Reacher thriller Jack the Reaper. Anyway, The Dakota is such a fascinating place that […]
Tag Archives | NYC
So You Were Hoping To Live At The Dakota?
Trailing Otto & Gaspar in Search of Fireworks
Here in the U.S., we’re preparing to celebrate our Independence Day July 4th One of the most appropriate ways to celebrate is with fireworks, since, on the first anniversary of our independence, Philadelphia celebrated with fireworks in the year 1777. I love fireworks! Don’t you? Traverse City, Michigan, which is where I spend my summers, […]
Won’t You Join Me Next Year at ThrillerFest 2015?
It’s hard to believe another ThrillerFest has come and gone. Even harder to believe this one was the ninth ThrillerFest and ITW’s 10th anniversary. ITW did not exist until late 2004. So much growth since then! Where does the time go? I was lucky enough to be invited to get involved with International Thriller Writers (ITW) from the […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights