I told you last month about The Dakota, the exclusive apartment building in New York City. The Dakota is featured in my friend Lee Child’s Jack Reacher novel The Hard Way, which is the source book for my Hunt for Jack Reacher thriller Jack the Reaper. Anyway, The Dakota is such a fascinating place that […]
Tag Archives | NYC
Here in the U.S., we’re preparing to celebrate our Independence Day July 4th One of the most appropriate ways to celebrate is with fireworks, since, on the first anniversary of our independence, Philadelphia celebrated with fireworks in the year 1777. I love fireworks! Don’t you? Traverse City, Michigan, which is where I spend my summers, […]
It’s hard to believe another ThrillerFest has come and gone. Even harder to believe this one was the ninth ThrillerFest and ITW’s 10th anniversary. ITW did not exist until late 2004. So much growth since then! Where does the time go? I was lucky enough to be invited to get involved with International Thriller Writers (ITW) from the […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- What About Your Uncle?
- The next gripping Hunt for Jack Reacher thriller…
- Have you watched Season 2 of Reacher?
- Jake Reacher is back, by popular demand!
- Dive into the next thrilling installment of the Hunt for Jack Reacher series!
- Bet on Jack—Dog tags are a mystery!
- Coming Soon! New Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Dive into the NEW thrilling Jess Kimball story!