Generally we assume we get 50% of our genes from our father and 50% from our mother, right? Turns out that’s not the case with a lot of our genes. And what about genes for intelligence? Experts say we’re more likely to get intelligence from our mother’s genes than from our father’s. So, I do a […]
Tag Archives | Inheritance
A Surprising Quality We Inherit From Our Mothers
By Diane on February 28, 2017 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Heir Hunter, Hunt for Jack Reacher
Surprise $40 Million Inheritance
By Diane on November 24, 2016 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Heir Hunter, Michael Flint
Some people have all the luck, don’t they? In my novel Blood Trails, the job of my protagonist, Michael Flint, is basically to track down the people with “all the luck.” In other words, he’s an heir hunter. Michael Flint tracks down people who are heirs to a fortune. Why do these heirs need to […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?