If you’ve read my books, you know how important air travel is to many of my storylines. You might also know that FBI Special Agent Kim Otto, the star of my Hunt for Jack Reacher series, fears flying. She boards the planes and flies because it’s the most efficient way to find Reacher — and to […]
Tag Archives | flying safety
Before We Board, Jets Are Tested to the Max
By Diane on April 14, 2016 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Hunt for Jack Reacher
6 Reasons Air Travel Is Incredibly Safe
In the ongoing collaborative project, Flight 12, by the group of New York Times Best Selling authors who call ourselves The Twelve, Flight 12 is headed to Rome. Since we are a group of mystery/thriller writers, you may be assuming – of course, mid-flight, something dramatic will happen and the safety of Flight 12 will […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?