Did you know there’s a spot at Epcot where you can learn the history of your surname or family name? So, if you’ve ever been to Disney World, you know it has a lot to offer. Did you know there are people who go to Disney 3-4 times a week?? Not per month. Per WEEK. […]
Tag Archives | Disney World
I love Disney World as much as the next gal. I really do. I especially love the holiday lights shows. But, as any reader will note in my Florida-based mysteries and thrillers, there’s much more to central Florida than Disney World. When most people mention Disney World, they are referring to the Magic Kingdom park. […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The Baby In The Phone Booth
- The best thriller series you’re not reading — yet! (And a gift to get you started)
- How Much Does Your Airline Know About You?
- How powerful is your passport?
- Celebrating Ten Two Jack with a #Giveaway!
- New! Ten Two Jack
- Private Jets: Facts & Fiction
- Medical Tourism – The Good & Bad Part 2