Did you know there’s a spot at Epcot where you can learn the history of your surname or family name? So, if you’ve ever been to Disney World, you know it has a lot to offer. Did you know there are people who go to Disney 3-4 times a week?? Not per month. Per WEEK. […]
Tag Archives | Disney World
The Most Unique Corner of Disney (It’s At Epcot)
By Diane on July 13, 2017 in Beyond The Covers, Heir Hunter, Michael Flint
Why I Love Central Florida: From Waterslides to Cattle
By Diane on March 29, 2016 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
I love Disney World as much as the next gal. I really do. I especially love the holiday lights shows. But, as any reader will note in my Florida-based mysteries and thrillers, there’s much more to central Florida than Disney World. When most people mention Disney World, they are referring to the Magic Kingdom park. […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?