Did you know there’s a spot at Epcot where you can learn the history of your surname or family name? So, if you’ve ever been to Disney World, you know it has a lot to offer. Did you know there are people who go to Disney 3-4 times a week?? Not per month. Per WEEK. […]
Tag Archives | Disney World
I love Disney World as much as the next gal. I really do. I especially love the holiday lights shows. But, as any reader will note in my Florida-based mysteries and thrillers, there’s much more to central Florida than Disney World. When most people mention Disney World, they are referring to the Magic Kingdom park. […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Someone is Always Watching, but Do They See?
- New Book Cover! Next Hunt for Jack Reacher Book!
- Travel to Gibraltar: The Pleasures and Perils
- Mystery Man in Lake Michigan Identified
- Michael Flint’s Heir Hunter Survival Guide
- Drones: How much do you know?
- Read For Free Using A Virtual Library App!
- Quirks of Staten Island, From A Thriller Author’s Perspective