Regular readers know I love coffee. My morning always starts with three mugs of black coffee and some days, more. Not surprisingly, coffee features prominently in my books, too. Judge Willa Carson from my Hunt for Justice Series loves Coffee Con Leche, and understandably so. You would caffeinate aggressively too, if you were a busy […]
Tag Archives | Buddy Brew
Tampa, Books, and Coffee!
When One Book Closes, Another Opens
When I was writing earlier this week about how Dominick Dunne went from novelist to investigative journalism, it reminded me that my friend, Lee Child, worked in television production at Granada Television before becoming a novelist. Lee was a fan of crime novels, but had never been completely happy with the ones he read. He once […]
One Of The Coolest #Coffee Shops in Florida
What’s your favorite place to get a caffeine fix? Your kitchen? Starbucks? Or some other spot? FBI Special Agents Kim Otto and Carlos Gaspar, like Jack Reacher, will take coffeee wherever they can get it. Usually it’s a diner, or some office building where they’re meeting someone for an interview that they learned would be […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights