Regular readers know I love coffee. My morning always starts with three mugs of black coffee and some days, more. Not surprisingly, coffee features prominently in my books, too. Judge Willa Carson from my Hunt for Justice Series loves Coffee Con Leche, and understandably so. You would caffeinate aggressively too, if you were a busy […]
Tag Archives | Buddy Brew
When I was writing earlier this week about how Dominick Dunne went from novelist to investigative journalism, it reminded me that my friend, Lee Child, worked in television production at Granada Television before becoming a novelist. Lee was a fan of crime novels, but had never been completely happy with the ones he read. He once […]
What’s your favorite place to get a caffeine fix? Your kitchen? Starbucks? Or some other spot? FBI Special Agents Kim Otto and Carlos Gaspar, like Jack Reacher, will take coffeee wherever they can get it. Usually it’s a diner, or some office building where they’re meeting someone for an interview that they learned would be […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Lone Star Jack: When Desperation Meets Greed…
- Lone Star Jack – A lot can happen in 10 long years…
- Lone Star Jack and Echo Burning
- New! Lone Star Jack – Preorder Available Now
- Where are you traveling this summer? Take these books with you!
- #Blood Trails and #Bacon
- Michael Flint Does the Impossible
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!