You’re familiar with the smartphone game sensation “Pokémon Go,” right? I mentioned it last week when I was telling you about the wanted man who was caught while playing Pokémon Go outside a Michigan police station. Lesson learned? Don’t hang out at a police station if you’re wanted by law enforcement! It seems obvious … but […]
Tag Archives | apps
First of all, thank you to all those who entered the #XmasAudio audiobook giveaway here on the blog Tuesday. We sent an email to the winner, so be sure and check your inbox — and your spam box— sometimes cyber gremlins get ahold of things they shouldn’t! If you didn’t enter the giveaway, maybe you’ve […]
You saw this week that I told you about 4 of Kim Otto’s Rules, right? One of her guiding principles is to never sleep on an airplane. Her theory is that in any airplane disaster, you have a better chance of surviving if you’re awake. So I found this app that I’m thinking Kim Otto […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Is Jack Reacher Still A Wanted Man?
- How about some fresh thrillers FREE for your end of summer reading?
- FREE Sneak Peek Sample – Jack of Hearts!
- Is Jack Reacher Worth Dying For?
- What’s Coming Soon from Diane Capri?
- Full Metal Jack – Nominated for ITW Thriller Award
- Jack Frost Celebration eReader Giveaway!
- Jack Frost – Read Now!