According to Wine Enthusiast magazine, Michigan is one of the most notable regions in the world where wine is on the rise. This thrills me, not only as a wine lover, but also as a Michigan native and as a snowbird who spends my summers in Traverse City. And it’s extra exciting since my Judge […]
Tag Archives | wine
It’s mid-May, and paces are shifting. “Hurry up and slow down” seems to be the mantra people around me are observing. Recent college graduates are scurrying to move to their next destination and begin a new life. High school students and teachers are frantic to finish finals so they can have summer break. Others are […]
Okay folks, something totally frivolous today. I’m having a small party and I’m tasked with serving a new cocktail. Seems this group is a little bored with our usual red wines. (Yes, I agree – how could anyone be bored with red wine?) I’m no mixologist, so I did what all modern women do. Right. […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- How about some fresh thrillers FREE for your end of summer reading?
- FREE Sneak Peek Sample – Jack of Hearts!
- Is Jack Reacher Worth Dying For?
- What’s Coming Soon from Diane Capri?
- Full Metal Jack – Nominated for ITW Thriller Award
- Jack Frost Celebration eReader Giveaway!
- Jack Frost – Read Now!
- Jack Frost Available for PreOrder