According to Wine Enthusiast magazine, Michigan is one of the most notable regions in the world where wine is on the rise. This thrills me, not only as a wine lover, but also as a Michigan native and as a snowbird who spends my summers in Traverse City. And it’s extra exciting since my Judge […]
Tag Archives | wine
It’s mid-May, and paces are shifting. “Hurry up and slow down” seems to be the mantra people around me are observing. Recent college graduates are scurrying to move to their next destination and begin a new life. High school students and teachers are frantic to finish finals so they can have summer break. Others are […]
Okay folks, something totally frivolous today. I’m having a small party and I’m tasked with serving a new cocktail. Seems this group is a little bored with our usual red wines. (Yes, I agree – how could anyone be bored with red wine?) I’m no mixologist, so I did what all modern women do. Right. […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- What About Your Uncle?
- The next gripping Hunt for Jack Reacher thriller…
- Have you watched Season 2 of Reacher?
- Jake Reacher is back, by popular demand!
- Dive into the next thrilling installment of the Hunt for Jack Reacher series!
- Bet on Jack—Dog tags are a mystery!
- Coming Soon! New Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Dive into the NEW thrilling Jess Kimball story!