Is there such a thing as too much money? Possibly. Say, for example, when you don’t know who the owner is, hmm? That’s the world Michael Flint dives into in my mystery novel Blood Trails. Michael Flint is an Heir Hunter extraordinaire. Flint tracks down people who are heirs to a fortune. Why do these […]
Tag Archives | unclaimed inheritance
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- ‘Don’t Know Jack’ Takes the Spotlight in Paperback
- Are You a SuperReader? (Lee Child is!)
- 7 Benefits of Reading Short Stories
- The Most Unique Corner of Disney (It’s At Epcot)
- Missing Boy Found Alive After 7 Years
- My Friend Has No Fingerprints?!?
- Meet me in NYC for #ThrillerFest!
- 5 Reasons To Visit Mackinac Island