I told you last month about The Dakota, the exclusive apartment building in New York City. The Dakota is featured in my friend Lee Child’s Jack Reacher novel The Hard Way, which is the source book for my Hunt for Jack Reacher thriller Jack the Reaper. Anyway, The Dakota is such a fascinating place that […]
Tag Archives | The Dakota
So You Were Hoping To Live At The Dakota?
By Diane on October 3, 2017 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Hunt for Jack Reacher
9 Cool Facts About NYC’s Exclusive Dakota Apartment Building
By Diane on August 22, 2017 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Hunt for Jack Reacher
Did you ever read The Hard Way by Lee Child? Lee Child is not only my friend but also one of my favorite authors, so of course I’ve read The Hard Way, his 2009 release, multiple times. Especially because the book is the source material for my upcoming Hunt for Jack Reacher Thriller, Jack the […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights