Delta Magazine recently named infinity pools as one of the top “85 Things That Have Made Travel Better.” Have you ever been in an infinity pool? At high-end hotels, infinity pools are often standard features now. Check out this one at the Hotel Caruso in Italy. Amazing, right??! In addition to the gorgeous views, I think […]
Tag Archives | New York Times Best Seller
How Infinity Pools Improved Travel
Who Wants Free Money?
Have you heard about the real estate investor traveling the world to give away money to lucky scavengers? He started his game by hiding envelopes of cash around San Francisco and tweeting clues about their locations under his Twitter handle @HiddenCash. Whoever finds the cash gets to keep it. Simple as that. Originally, the benefactor […]
Diane Capri Island
Welcome to Diane Capri Island! This blog you’ve navigated to is just one of many islands participating in the 2014 Summer Splash Blog Hop! The idea is to: Play around here on this site… Enter the Raffle below… Then splash on over to the Main Contest Page to enter the Grand Prize Contest there! Once you’re […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?