What’s your favorite holiday movie? Think… think… think… because there’s a prize ahead… Got it in mind? Okay, now I’m going to get more specific. Because we all love A Charlie Brown Christmas and It’s a Wonderful Life and Love, Actually and maybe one of the versions of A Christmas Carol. The feel-good classics are hard not […]
Tag Archives | love
Festive Flicks That Thrill
By Diane on December 25, 2014 in Blog, Quick Thrills Giveaway
Love At First Connection and The Rest of the Story
By Diane on February 13, 2014 in Behind The Book, Blog
Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day. A day to celebrate romance. You’ve read my books. You know I’m not an especially romantic person. One of my writer friends once suggested that I should put more romance in my books. I said, “I’m married. What do I know about romance?” She replied, “Well, you write about murder and […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?