What’s your favorite holiday movie? Think… think… think… because there’s a prize ahead… Got it in mind? Okay, now I’m going to get more specific. Because we all love A Charlie Brown Christmas and It’s a Wonderful Life and Love, Actually and maybe one of the versions of A Christmas Carol. The feel-good classics are hard not […]
Tag Archives | love
Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day. A day to celebrate romance. You’ve read my books. You know I’m not an especially romantic person. One of my writer friends once suggested that I should put more romance in my books. I said, “I’m married. What do I know about romance?” She replied, “Well, you write about murder and […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek