Have you ever had a Cuban sandwich? In Jack in the Green, Carlos Gaspar remarks that he doesn’t consider himself a foodie. “A good Cuban sandwich was good enough for him. And any dessert made with guava.” He’s thinking about food… as usual… on the way to dinner at George’s Place – the restaurant owned […]
Tag Archives | Foodie
Day One of the Holiday Blog Hop! Maybe you were hanging out with us on Friday night over on Facebook at Diane Capri Books? We were talking about which meals we like best and why: Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner. The answers surprised me a bit. How so? I’m coming to that. Hang on. First, I know […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek