Do you know what is in your drinking water? Probably not. Neither did the residents in a small Florida town in the exciting short read, the 9th Willa Carson Mystery, FAIR JUSTICE when a local reporter became suspicious when people in the community began suffering from a strange, debilitating illness. Like many of my plots, this one could […]
Tag Archives | Fair Justice
As you may know, I went on a Willa Carson writing spree earlier this year. I published three exciting short reads: False Justice, Fair Justice, and True Justice. It had been a while since I wrote a Willa story in her Hunt for Justice Series, and for whatever reason, she was calling my name. I had […]
It’s a mini-holiday in my world today. It’s New Short Read Release Day! Introducing … the newest exciting short read! A Judge Willa Carson thriller … Fair Justice! Join me in celebrating this new release When a young reporter assigned to cover Judge Willa Carson’s courtroom for the local television station is sent on a […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek