It’s a mini-holiday in my world today. It’s New Short Read Release Day! Introducing … the newest exciting short read! A Judge Willa Carson thriller … Fair Justice! Join me in celebrating this new release When a young reporter assigned to cover Judge Willa Carson’s courtroom for the local television station is sent on a […]
Tag Archives | Fair Justice
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Heart Surgeon Convicted: Jess Kimball Investigates
- Want to see Jess Kimball in Action?
- When Doctors Go Bad
- Who Needs Heir Hunters When There’s Ancestry.com?
- The Crime With No Tangible Weapon
- Why Fewer Cars Means More Movies for Michigan
- When Identical Twins Complicate Crimes
- Home Invasion Is Key to Arrest in “Gone Girl” Case