Today, it’s my pleasure to feature indie author Amy Shojai. I met Amy this year at ThrillerFest in New York after getting to know her online. Regular readers of Licensed to Thrill know I’m a dog lover and Amy’s online bio intrigued me. Why? Because this author knows her dogs. Check out her official author photo: […]
Tag Archives | Cool Gus Publishing
Sure, I’m Licensed to Thrill, but hanging with thriller writers feels more than a little dangerous. Last week the ThrillerFest schedule was released and I learned I’ll be putting my life on the line again this year. Think I’m exaggerating? Um, not so much. See, I found out who my panel leader is and believe […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Travel to Spain: The Pleasures and Perils
- The Threat of Malaria on Jess Kimball’s Journey
- The Most Staggering Statistic About Plane Safety
- “Never Give Up”: Good Or Bad Advice?
- Last Call! Jess Kimball Double Feature on Sale!
- Is There Such A Thing As Being Too Loyal?
- Get Ready For National #ThankYouNote Day
- There’s Time For One More Book in 2017!