I love to write about places all over Florida because so many of my books take place in the Sunshine State. We’ve been talking lately about Cape Canaveral, and this week I dug up some more fun facts that you might find interesting: The Astronaut Beach House You know about Cape Canaveral Air Force Station […]
Tag Archives | Cape Canaveral
In a recent blog post, I referred to a cartoon that called the Cape Canaveral area of Florida “NASA’s Graveyard.” It was a joke, of course, but as a Florida resident and a Florida lover and an author who writes about Florida frequently, it’s worth pointing out what a neat place Cape Canaveral really is. In […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek