I love to write about places all over Florida because so many of my books take place in the Sunshine State. We’ve been talking lately about Cape Canaveral, and this week I dug up some more fun facts that you might find interesting: The Astronaut Beach House You know about Cape Canaveral Air Force Station […]
Tag Archives | Cape Canaveral
In a recent blog post, I referred to a cartoon that called the Cape Canaveral area of Florida “NASA’s Graveyard.” It was a joke, of course, but as a Florida resident and a Florida lover and an author who writes about Florida frequently, it’s worth pointing out what a neat place Cape Canaveral really is. In […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- What About Your Uncle?
- The next gripping Hunt for Jack Reacher thriller…
- Have you watched Season 2 of Reacher?
- Jake Reacher is back, by popular demand!
- Dive into the next thrilling installment of the Hunt for Jack Reacher series!
- Bet on Jack—Dog tags are a mystery!
- Coming Soon! New Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Dive into the NEW thrilling Jess Kimball story!