In today’s installment of this How We Met series, I wanted to tell you about how I met Cory Clubb, my book cover design artist. At ThrillerFest 2012, Aaron Patterson of The Twelve and I were members of a panel discussing the Indie Revolution with Bob Mayer, C.J. Lyons, Leo J. Maloney, Lewis Perdue, and Jennifer Talty. […]
Tag Archives | Bob Mayer
8 WAYS TO THRILL This action-packed collection will be available for a very limited time from Nov 5-25, 2014 at StoryBundle.com. Readers who pay at least $3 will receive (epub and/or mobi): One Chef! -M.L. Buchman (NPR & B&N Top 5 of the Year) Twisted Justice -Diane Capri (NYT & USA Today bestseller) Advise & Consent -Allen Drury (NYT #1 bestseller […]
Sure, I’m Licensed to Thrill, but hanging with thriller writers feels more than a little dangerous. Last week the ThrillerFest schedule was released and I learned I’ll be putting my life on the line again this year. Think I’m exaggerating? Um, not so much. See, I found out who my panel leader is and believe […]
Readers ask why I’ve been mostly absent from Facebook, Twitter, and several blogs recently. When I say I’m working hard, they ask what I’m working on now. So here’s a quick peek at my desktop. In various stages of completion at the moment are… Responses to mail from readers of our new Amazon Bestseller, Don’t […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek