Heads up! At the bottom of today’s Sunday Special is a QUICK THRILLS GIVEAWAY! Read through to the end, and you’ll see what it is. But first… let me explain the meaning of today’s blog title. If you’re feeling lonely, oftentimes all it really takes is to connect with 1 person. Just 1 person. Assuming […]
Tag Archives | Blog Hop
Sunday Special: A Blog for Lonely People
Diane Capri Island
Welcome to Diane Capri Island! This blog you’ve navigated to is just one of many islands participating in the 2014 Summer Splash Blog Hop! The idea is to: Play around here on this site… Enter the Raffle below… Then splash on over to the Main Contest Page to enter the Grand Prize Contest there! Once you’re […]
Welcome to the FMWA’s Florida’s Crazy Blog Hop! “Florida is a giant bug light for crazy people.” – Phyllis Smallman, SleuthFest 2014 It’s no surprise to any author living in Florida that some of the craziest stories we can write are actually inspired by true events in our sunshine state. Join us in exploring a […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights
- Murder for hire…