How interesting was the last thing you printed? For me, it was a boarding pass. Not very exciting, right? It’s hard to compete with this one: scientists are printing a new leg for a chicken named Cicely. Cicely the chicken was born with limited mobility. Scientists at Tufts University’s Cummings School of Veterinary determined that […]
Tag Archives | 3D printing
Looks like budding reporter Jordan Fox was on to something when she told her boss that 3D printers were newsworthy. The news intern pitches a story on the practical uses of 3D printers to her boss in book 4 of False Truth: A Jordan Fox Mystery Serial. (You can find all the books in the False Truth serial HERE.) […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek