Here in the U.S., we’re preparing to celebrate our Independence Day July 4th One of the most appropriate ways to celebrate is with fireworks, since, on the first anniversary of our independence, Philadelphia celebrated with fireworks in the year 1777. I love fireworks! Don’t you? Traverse City, Michigan, which is where I spend my summers, […]
Tag Archives | Washington
Trailing Otto & Gaspar in Search of Fireworks
By Diane on July 2, 2015 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Hunt for Jack Reacher
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?