In the United States legal system, we arrest criminals, put them in jail, send them to trial, and sentence them. But the path for victims is a lot murkier. That’s why we have formal victims’ rights programs here in the U.S. But unless you’re a victim or work in a legal field, you may not […]
Tag Archives | victims rights advocacy
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Murder for hire…
- Lone Star Jack Available Now!
- Lone Star Jack: Don’t Mess With a Dangerous Mob Boss
- Lone Star Jack: When Desperation Meets Greed…
- Lone Star Jack – A lot can happen in 10 long years…
- Lone Star Jack and Echo Burning
- New! Lone Star Jack – Preorder Available Now
- Where are you traveling this summer? Take these books with you!