In the United States legal system, we arrest criminals, put them in jail, send them to trial, and sentence them. But the path for victims is a lot murkier. That’s why we have formal victims’ rights programs here in the U.S. But unless you’re a victim or work in a legal field, you may not […]
Tag Archives | victims rights advocacy
Taking the Spotlight Off the Criminal
By Diane on December 3, 2015 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Jess Kimball Thrillers
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights