Maybe ‘addicted’ is too strong a word. I’m not dependent on Twitter. But I’ve never tried to quit. And I don’t plan on doing so any time soon. Why? Because it’s fun! (And useful, too!) Here are just a few of the ways I use Twitter: To live tweet events, like Lee Child’s video […]
Tag Archives | Twitter
And this is why I’m addicted to Twitter.
By Diane on October 30, 2014 in Blog, Uncategorized
February Tweets that ‘Twas
It’s time for a round up of the best Tweets that ‘Twas. Instead of choosing the best of the week, we’re doing the best of the month. Much harder to choose because there are so many good ones! Here are my top 5, Letterman style, and after you check them out, maybe you’d like to share […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights
- Murder for hire…