Researching odd and obscure facts is one of the fun parts of my job. When I’m writing a new thriller, I’m often buried in online searching as well as pounding the pavement for great settings and interviewing witnesses for the kind of authenticity readers love about my books. Sometimes, I share the real world facts […]
Tag Archives | Travel Apps
You saw this week that I told you about 4 of Kim Otto’s Rules, right? One of her guiding principles is to never sleep on an airplane. Her theory is that in any airplane disaster, you have a better chance of surviving if you’re awake. So I found this app that I’m thinking Kim Otto […]
Delta recently named 85 of the top travel improvements of the past 200 years. Among the most notable improvements listed? Travel Guide Apps. Jack Reacher doesn’t need Travel Apps because he doesn’t have a smart phone. But I do. And so do Otto & Gaspar on the Hunt for Reacher. After all, this is not […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Murder for hire…
- Lone Star Jack Available Now!
- Lone Star Jack: Don’t Mess With a Dangerous Mob Boss
- Lone Star Jack: When Desperation Meets Greed…
- Lone Star Jack – A lot can happen in 10 long years…
- Lone Star Jack and Echo Burning
- New! Lone Star Jack – Preorder Available Now
- Where are you traveling this summer? Take these books with you!