Staten Island, one of the biggest of New York’s five boroughs, plays a part in my latest Jack Reacher novel, Jack the Reaper. Have you been to Staten Island? It’s an interesting part of New York because it’s the city’s second largest borough size-wise, but is one of the least populated. Which explains how there’s […]
Tag Archives | Staten Island
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Murder for hire…
- Lone Star Jack Available Now!
- Lone Star Jack: Don’t Mess With a Dangerous Mob Boss
- Lone Star Jack: When Desperation Meets Greed…
- Lone Star Jack – A lot can happen in 10 long years…
- Lone Star Jack and Echo Burning
- New! Lone Star Jack – Preorder Available Now
- Where are you traveling this summer? Take these books with you!