Maybe ‘addicted’ is too strong a word. I’m not dependent on Twitter. But I’ve never tried to quit. And I don’t plan on doing so any time soon. Why? Because it’s fun! (And useful, too!) Here are just a few of the ways I use Twitter: To live tweet events, like Lee Child’s video […]
Tag Archives | social media
And this is why I’m addicted to Twitter.
By Diane on October 30, 2014 in Blog, Uncategorized
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?