Ha ha! Having two brothers of my own, I can relate to this one. How about you? I think Jack Reacher and Joe Reacher felt this way about each other sometimes, even though they got along. Like typical brothers, they fought, and each gave each other scars. But deep down, they had a soft spot […]
Tag Archives | small town
A Smile (And A Mystery) For Anyone With A Brother
By Diane on September 5, 2015 in Blog, Giveaway / Contest, Hunt for Jack Reacher, Saturday Special
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights