Have you ever taken a moment to imagine where the creator of Sherlock Holmes might have lived? Surely someplace truly mysterious and magical and of course very British, right? The residence of Sherlock himself — 221B Baker Street — is so famous (even though it’s a fictional place…) that I think many of us picture Sir Arthur Conan […]
Tag Archives | Sherlock Holmes
Revealing Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Home
Missing Children: What Are The Possibilities??
When you have eliminated the impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. —Sherlock Holmes Sherlock Holmes is one helluva detective, so I give a healthy dose of respect to his philosophies. I’m guessing you do, too. In many ways, Jess Kimball channels Sherlock in her desperate hunt for her kidnapped son. Peter was kidnapped […]
Sherlock? Watson? Notice Anything Different at Licensed to Thrill?
Sherlock Holmes may have popularized the mystery puzzle, but now we’re all accomplices. Mystery and thriller lovers know the answers to story puzzles hide in plain sight. We’ve made some changes to our website over the past couple of weeks. Have you noticed? Sometimes, a bit of deductive reasoning is required. That’s […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights