Are you taking any road trips this summer? Part of my next Hunt for Jack Reacher thriller takes place in North Carolina, including the Great Smoky Mountains and a jaunt to Tennessee. North Carolina and Tennessee are so beautiful in the summer, I started thinking what fun it would be to take a Jack Reacher-themed […]
Tag Archives | road trips
A Hunt-for-Jack-Reacher Themed Road Trip
By Diane on June 30, 2015 in Blog, Hunt for Jack Reacher
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights