What were you doing in 1962? Are you old enough to remember? Were you even alive? In 1962, Ringo Starr was meeting Paul McCartney for the first time. They were in the process of becoming bandmates. And lifelong friends. Of course, they had their ups and their downs, but it’s 2014, and now, 52 years […]
Tag Archives | Paul McCartney
Friendship Lessons From The Beatles
By Diane on February 20, 2014 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?