Staten Island, one of the biggest of New York’s five boroughs, plays a part in my latest Jack Reacher novel, Jack the Reaper. Have you been to Staten Island? It’s an interesting part of New York because it’s the city’s second largest borough size-wise, but is one of the least populated. Which explains how there’s […]
Tag Archives | New York
Quirks of Staten Island, From A Thriller Author’s Perspective
By Diane on January 26, 2018 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Hunt for Jack Reacher
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?