Like a good thriller, every cup of hot chocolate should have a twist. That’s not necessarily a fact. It probably is. But since we aren’t completely sure, let’s call it a hypothesis that must be tested. TASTE TESTED. By us, the bookworms of the world. It’s our duty! There has never been a better time […]
Tag Archives | mystery novels
If Hot Chocolate Were a Thriller Novel…
By Diane on December 13, 2014 in Blog, Saturday Special
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?