If you’ve ever experienced an Officers’ Club on a military base, you’re quickly becoming a part of history. Officers’ Clubs, or “O Clubs” as they’re often called, are becoming a thing of the past. If you’ve read Jack and Joe or The Enemy, the Jack Reacher thriller by Lee Child, you know why I’m interested in […]
Tag Archives | military base
What’s Happening To Officers’ Clubs?
By Diane on January 14, 2016 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Hunt for Jack Reacher
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?