I love to write about places all over Florida because so many of my books take place in the Sunshine State. We’ve been talking lately about Cape Canaveral, and this week I dug up some more fun facts that you might find interesting: The Astronaut Beach House You know about Cape Canaveral Air Force Station […]
Tag Archives | lighthouse
The Astronaut Beach House and More About Cape Canaveral
By Diane on March 19, 2016 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Saturday Special
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights