I know this has happened at least once in the past week to all true bookworms! (Though maybe at a different hour…) Some of us have this problem below, which I think of as “reader’s guilt.” Non-bookworms just don’t understand that reading IS doing something! Something very important, in fact! And then there’s Bookish Problem […]
Tag Archives | legal fiction
You never know what you’re going to learn when you start reading a book. It’s true, isn’t it? The same is true for writing a book. In my new release in my Jess Kimball thriller series, Fatal Demand, investigative journalist Jess Kimball goes to New Orleans. This time, my New Orleans research took me to a […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek