Amanda Knox is cleared. Last week, Italy’s highest appeals court overturned Knox’s murder and sexual assault convictions in the charges stemming from the 2007 death of Knox’s British roommate, Meredith Kercher in Perugia, Italy. Like many of you, I’ve been interested in this case for several years. I’ve spent many years practicing law and I […]
Tag Archives | law
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek