Amanda Knox is cleared. Last week, Italy’s highest appeals court overturned Knox’s murder and sexual assault convictions in the charges stemming from the 2007 death of Knox’s British roommate, Meredith Kercher in Perugia, Italy. Like many of you, I’ve been interested in this case for several years. I’ve spent many years practicing law and I […]
Tag Archives | law
Amanda Knox is cleared
By Diane on April 2, 2015 in Blog, Can You Solve This Case?
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights