Key West holds a Key Lime Festival every year. How did we miss this?! This year it’s July 2-4, 2016… but I wonder if it’s too early to sign up for next year?! As a snowbird, I spend much of the year in Florida, which means I’ve taken my fair share of trips to Key […]
Tag Archives | Key West
I’ve written several times about real life homes of famous authors: Agatha Christie and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, to name a couple. But there’s another author who is famous for his home… You know who I’m talking about, right? The home is in Key West, and the writer is Ernest Hemingway. The novelist was born in […]
“There are books that make you miss your stop on the subway and books that don’t.” -Lee Child The creator of Jack Reacher is, as the Brits say, brilliant, isn’t he? I had the pleasure of joining my friend Lee Child at the Key West Literary Seminar last month, where he made the above remark […]
Can you believe the first half of January has already passed us by? The buzz of the holidays has officially settled down, we’re getting back into the groove of going to work, and now there’s room for new adventures to start creeping into our lives. For me, that means a trip to Key West! I’m […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek