We thriller authors engage in fascinating research before creating our exciting plots. Our research helps us craft stories we hope you’ll find thrilling when you read them. For example, while writing my most recent book, significant research time focused on the terrifying practice of kidnapping for ransom. (Want to know why? Check out my contribution to the […]
Tag Archives | international travel
3 Terrifying Kidnapping-For-Ransom Cases
By Diane on July 22, 2014 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights