I love Disney World as much as the next gal. I really do. I especially love the holiday lights shows. But, as any reader will note in my Florida-based mysteries and thrillers, there’s much more to central Florida than Disney World. When most people mention Disney World, they are referring to the Magic Kingdom park. […]
Tag Archives | infographic
Why I Love Central Florida: From Waterslides to Cattle
By Diane on March 29, 2016 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights