Like a good thriller, every cup of hot chocolate should have a twist. That’s not necessarily a fact. It probably is. But since we aren’t completely sure, let’s call it a hypothesis that must be tested. TASTE TESTED. By us, the bookworms of the world. It’s our duty! There has never been a better time […]
Tag Archives | hot chocolate
If Hot Chocolate Were a Thriller Novel…
By Diane on December 13, 2014 in Blog, Saturday Special
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights
- Murder for hire…