What’s the longest airline route you’ve ever taken? My flight to Italy a few years ago was about ten hours long. If you’re able to sleep for six hours or so, that leaves you with an hour to get settled, a couple hours to read, and an hour to munch on meals and flip through […]
Tag Archives | Hong Kong
Where You Can Go in 16 Hours 50 Min
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights
- Murder for hire…