What’s the longest airline route you’ve ever taken? My flight to Italy a few years ago was about ten hours long. If you’re able to sleep for six hours or so, that leaves you with an hour to get settled, a couple hours to read, and an hour to munch on meals and flip through […]
Tag Archives | Hong Kong
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- What About Your Uncle?
- The next gripping Hunt for Jack Reacher thriller…
- Have you watched Season 2 of Reacher?
- Jake Reacher is back, by popular demand!
- Dive into the next thrilling installment of the Hunt for Jack Reacher series!
- Bet on Jack—Dog tags are a mystery!
- Coming Soon! New Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Dive into the NEW thrilling Jess Kimball story!