Do you think we realize just how debilitating hacking can be? For readers like my friend, Lee Child, who smile at FBI Special Agent Kim Otto’s constant vigilance, here’s a real life story that supports her behavior. In October of 2016, hackers took down the 911 emergency phone system throughout parts of the U.S. The […]
Tag Archives | hacking
Technology… is a queer thing. It brings you great gifts with one hand, and it stabs you in the back with the other. – Carrie Snow, comedian Carrie Snow is right on the money with this observation about technology. We love it and we hate it, don’t we? I’m thinking specifically today about cameras. The […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Travel to Spain: The Pleasures and Perils
- The Threat of Malaria on Jess Kimball’s Journey
- The Most Staggering Statistic About Plane Safety
- “Never Give Up”: Good Or Bad Advice?
- Last Call! Jess Kimball Double Feature on Sale!
- Is There Such A Thing As Being Too Loyal?
- Get Ready For National #ThankYouNote Day
- There’s Time For One More Book in 2017!