Have you ever had a Cuban sandwich? In Jack in the Green, Carlos Gaspar remarks that he doesn’t consider himself a foodie. “A good Cuban sandwich was good enough for him. And any dessert made with guava.” He’s thinking about food… as usual… on the way to dinner at George’s Place – the restaurant owned […]
Tag Archives | George’s Place
The Cuban Sandwich: Fit For A Foodie
By Diane on September 25, 2014 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights
- Murder for hire…