I love Disney World as much as the next gal. I really do. I especially love the holiday lights shows. But, as any reader will note in my Florida-based mysteries and thrillers, there’s much more to central Florida than Disney World. When most people mention Disney World, they are referring to the Magic Kingdom park. […]
Tag Archives | Florida books
Can you believe the first half of January has already passed us by? The buzz of the holidays has officially settled down, we’re getting back into the groove of going to work, and now there’s room for new adventures to start creeping into our lives. For me, that means a trip to Key West! I’m […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Coffee – Don’t we all love it?
- Coffee – How do you love it?
- What Readers Are Saying About Straight Jack
- New Release! Available Now – Straight Jack
- Is Jack Reacher Still A Wanted Man?
- How about some fresh thrillers FREE for your end of summer reading?
- FREE Sneak Peek Sample – Jack of Hearts!
- Is Jack Reacher Worth Dying For?