Day One of the Holiday Blog Hop! Maybe you were hanging out with us on Friday night over on Facebook at Diane Capri Books? We were talking about which meals we like best and why: Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner. The answers surprised me a bit. How so? I’m coming to that. Hang on. First, I know […]
Tag Archives | Dinner
Twisted Justice? What Say You?
By Diane on December 10, 2012 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights